Color Club Almond Nude and China Glaze 77004 IV

on Thursday, January 13, 2011

Color Club Almond Nude
 China Glaze IV
Can we talk about how gorgeous this color is?! I am in LOVE with this color. The application was a hassle, no doubt. It took 3 coats to cover up all the brush strokes and blotchy areas, some even 4 coats! But that can be ignored due to how well this color turned out. 

This is also my first bottle of Color Club. I've always thought this was a cheap brand but I am soo glad I made the purchase!
-----
Edit:
I guess I really liked this color the day I went to get polishes because I got the same shade in two brands! lol Look how amazingly similar these two colors are! I would say that the China Glaze has more of a pink tone to it as opposed to the Color Club, which is more peachy. I do like both colors nonetheless. The funny thing is, they both apply the exact same, I had to paint 4 coats on a couple of nails for the CG as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment