Sation 73 Sweet Taro

on Sunday, January 9, 2011
 

 
 Just got this color for one dollar today! This is my first bottle of Sation nail polish. I rarely ever try anything outside of OPI, China Glaze, Zoya or Essie. The color really caught my eye so i decided to give it a try.

I must say that I do like this color, despite the fact that it took forever to dry. I had to repaint a nail twice because I kept accidentally smudging it. Besides that, the application was nice, it took 3 coats to get it opaque.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

Post a Comment