OPI Eiffle for this Color

on Saturday, January 15, 2011
 
This is one of my all time go to polish when I'm feeling like using a dark color. I've had this polish for over a year so the formula was thicker than usual. It was just so thick that the color would stay in one spot and didn't spread out (can anyone relate to this?), so I needed 3 coats for this color. I usually can get away with 2 coats, but not this time :(. I need to go buy some thinner! 

But anyway, this color is almost black indoors and purple in bright sunlight. You can barely notice the shimmers unless you really stare at it very closely. It's very subtle, just how i like it! :)

1 comments:

jaljen said...

You have some very pretty colours shown on your blog. And your nails look lovely. Make sure you ask some of the 'big' bloggers to feature your blog. I'm not known enough to publicise you but contact all the well-known ones if you haven't already. Good luck. Google Jessica. It's a US salon brand and not sold in retail. You have to find a website.

Post a Comment